Edie Finch's Quick Bio
Edie holds a Master's degree from The University of Texas at Austin, has been an Austin resident for over 24 years, and has over 20 years of experience as a Realtor. When you are buying or selling a home, Edie's counseling background and market expertise are invaluable. She uses her extensive network of contacts and her strong negotiating skills to help you accomplish your goals. Edie delights in serving as your trusted advisor, and enjoys taking time to educate and guide you to make the right decision. She listens. She cares. She conducts business on the highest level of integrity and accountability. Choose Edie. You will be glad you did.
Mount Saint Clare College, Clinton, IA; Nursing School, Loyola University, Chicago; Masters in Child Development & Counseling, The University of Texas at Austin.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member of the Austin Board of Realtors (ABOR)
- Member of Professional Standards Committee with the Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of the Austin Luxury Network (ALN)
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (ILHM)
- Member of the Million Dollar Guild within the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Avid supporting member of the Travis County Medical Alliance
- Supporting member of the Austin Lyric Opera
- Supporting member of Ballet Austin
- Supporting member of the Center for the Protection of Young Children/Friends of Christopher Guild
- Broker/Owner of Edie Finch Properties
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
Areas of Specialization
The welfare of children and families is my passion. I specialize in assisting my clients to discover that perfect place in Austin where they can flourish spiritually, physically, and emotionally. When working with sellers, I love helping my clients showcase their homes to their best advantage in the market.